Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Wazne sa tylke te dni ktorych jeszcze nie znamy

Just a quick post as Im sitting in an internet cafe and really should be going now.

We had a great Christmas with all the family and all the 12 dishes (I will post pictures when we'll get back home). We had even better New Years Eve: big party with Adam and Agnieszka (my cousin and his wife) and their friends. I had a wonderful time, it was trully magnificent way to start the new year. Hope you all had an equally good time!

And now back to Prague and work and normal life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you been to Poland together with Rob?

Anonymous said...

Marta, you did not answer for my few last questions on your blog. Why?

Truskawka said...

Hello, sorry. I didn't have too much time to write.
So yes, we were together in Poland. I am going to write more about it, including pics of the Christmas 12 dishes.