Monday, September 03, 2007

The fall is comming

Oh well, the fall came to Prague. Today is the first autumn day: it's grey and rainy and cold.... life sucks today. I feel tired and kind of sad but without any reason. I'm also crazy cold - I didn't expect it to be so cold so I'm wearing my white summer pants, white T-shirt and sandals. Fortunately, I took a sweater. But it's still crazy cold!

Except for that, I moved yesterday. My new room is very nice, big and smacked in the middle of Vinohrady, which is extremely convenient for meeting people. Except that my life is centered around Andel and Karlovo Namesti. But it's still ok. I met Ade yesterday for dinner and it was perfect: less than 5 minute walk. And it's also around 5 minutes walk to Prince. Yes, we did not break up. We're still together. But we are going to have a "romantic" moth with dates and stuff. And more time to think. Keep you fingers crossed that it works!

The place is very nice and quite big. There are 3 bedrooms, 2 kind of connected but kind of separate. I sleep in one of them. There is a kitchen with a couch and a balcony! The balcony is small but it doesn't matter - it's a balcony! There are 2 guys living there: Czech and American. They seem nice. We will see, I'm not planning to spend too much time there and have time to become friend but who knows.

I should go back to work, but to be honest, I don't have anything to do. My team got smaller again: we're only 3 me, L. and T. So L. is also on the Internet and T. is working. It's good for him - he is normally the lazy and slow one. He should learn more responsibility :) So that I can chill out!

My dad is amazing! I'm going to Poland this weekend for the wedding. I'm going by bus to Warszawa. This time I didn't want to be a burden so I told my dad that there is no need to come and pick me. I also spoke with Kris who promised to drive me home. So it's all set up. Even if something happens and Kris cannot come, there are tones of trains. I explained this to my dad. But he cannot believe me. Every other day he asks me if I am sure, if I will be ok, because he really can come to pick me up. It's very nice but I am a big girl and can handle 160km. And I really don't want him to come always - he would have to get up very early and it's quite tiring especially for him. So we will see how I will get home. The last time I planned to go by train, my bus had problems, it was a few hours delayed and my dad came to Warszawa. Hopefully this time everything will be ok.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

trzymam pciuki (or how it is supposed to be written)

Truskawka said...

trzymam kciuki - držím palce :)
Diki

Anonymous said...

for better understanding : you two are together but separate ... am I right?