Monday, August 27, 2007

Monday's update

I initiated such a nice discussion after my last post :) I apologize for my Czech, I hope you'll understand.
Rob is coming back this afternoon. I'm looking forward as much as I am afraid. Keep your fingers crossed.
The weekend was quite nice. On Friday we were going to go to a movie party but at the end we (me and Ade) just stayed in his local and talked. It was very nice, he is a very intelligent guy.
Saturday David organized a tournament in ...hmmm forgot how it is called :))) Table football maybe (football = soccer). It was a lot of fun. He has a garden so we were outside, grilled some delicacies. Mniam mniam.
And Sunday was similar to the last one: I stayed at home, cleaned it all again. Now it's ready for Rob. It's shinning! I cooked something nice for dinner, then I realized he does not like cooked veggies. Oh well, I love it. I can eat it all (it would take me at least a week but I would).
Now, it's just waiting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Foosball?

Truskawka said...

No, not foosball. The little players were more like miniatures and you flicked them with your finger. For foosball you need the special table and so on, here it was a kitchen table with a mat on it, you could organize the players however you wanted to... it's very british, I don't think it's played by anyone else. But I will research it and find it out :)

Truskawka said...

Found it! It's called Sports table football: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sports_table_football. Check the Subbuteo, it's kind of similar :)