Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Another depressing day

I thought that I should write something but really I don't have anything to write about. After the weekend with Lida, I'm spending evenings watching movies and just chilling at home. I cleaned some yesterday, it was a diseaster area already. Now, the bedroom is nice and clean. I still have to take care of the kitchen but I'll leave it for the weekend. It will take a lot of time. I want to do a big, very detailed cleaning, so I need at least one day for the kitchen. At least I don't have any dirty dishes in the sink (oh, I'm sure you who know me better know how big suprise it is). The reaso: I don't eat at home :)
Maybe tonight I'll go out with Andrea. If she'll come back from Plzeƈ. I dont want to spend another evening alone in the appartment. IT's depressing.

No comments: