Monday, July 16, 2007

There is hope

This time in English.

Yesterday was a very bad day for our relationship. I got up in a bad mood and the it screwed up everything because Saturday was OK. Normal. And now normal is good. But yesterday was not normal. We were together but separately. I couldn't feel anything between us, it was like two random people in the same room. It was extremely hard.
In the evening my aunt called me and told me to go for a walk. So I went and it was good. I walked for over 2 hours ad thought a lot. I realized that I am behaving very stupid, not like an adult. That I'm running away from the problems. I do not control my very changeable moods. That I should finally decide what I want. And decide for good.

When I came back from the walk, it was much better, because we talked honestly. Prince agreed that it may be good for us to take some kind of a break and we had an idea that he could go to the US for some time. Especially that he is going for a wedding in August, he could prolong it. He hasn't discussed it with his parents so far, so it's nothing sure but we think it's a good idea. We would have time to think about our relationship without being together (it's very difficult now, because we live together).
We hope that a short time separately will make us realize if we really want to be with each other. And if we both decide that yes, we want to spend the rest of our lives together, we can work on the problems. Otherwise, it makes no sense to put an effort but without commitment.

All right, enough of this. We will solve it. And we will be happy - together or separately.

One more thing: Czech Rep was suddenly moved to Africa... it's crazy hot. Today it's supposed to be 39 degrees! Crazy! I cannot function normally in those conditions, it's terrible!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe this incredible weather has bad influence on your mood :) So, it is not your fault ...

Truskawka said...

Thanks :)