Monday, April 16, 2007

Spring or summer

It was a beautiful weekend. Not one cloud in the sky, around 25 degrees (Celcius of course). Really wonderful.
On Friday we went to see 300. Visually interesting, but the story was... stolen. It was mixture of what happened at Termopolis, the Lord of the Ring and Gladiator. Prince did not like it at all, I thought it was interesting and that's all. Also, there was more handsome men to look at than women :) After the movie we went for a Mexican dinner that again I liked but Prince not too much. It was Mexican but it wasn't too spicy, which is great for me, because I don't like too spicy food, but Princce said that Mexican is suppozed to be spicy.
On Saturday we went outside of Prague, which I was wanting to do for a long time. We went to castle Okor. Now, it's only ruins, but cool. I like ruins. Pictures will be available tomorrow, if Price will download them.

OK, this is really not creative. I need some inspiration. I will continue maybe tomorrow or some other day. Sorry, but this is just stupid. I can't create better sentence than: we went there and saw that.

I'm going to enjoy our gorgous weather, at least on my way home from tram because I'm wearing very uncomfortable shoes and cannot even walk home. Oh, well...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since wednesday the weather will be worse so enjoy it now :)

Truskawka said...

You are always so optimistic and fill people's hearts with happiness.

Anonymous said...

I doing my best :)