Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Co w trawie piszczy

Hi everybody! Again I apologize for the delay. You know, how it is: a lot of work, a lot of after work activities (hehe I wish), not enough time for everything. Basically I'm at work every day aroud 10 hours. It's not any more the job I liked - laid back and relaxed. Now it's becomming more like a regular job - stressing, tirening and annoying. But this week I'm in a good mood. I think my body said: "NO! You don't need more stress!". So I don't care any more that much. Not that I'm not doing my job or doing it worse. I'm just trying not to take everything so serious. Prince is more happy with me now and everything is better. It is even more better, because I got a real promotion: I am going to be a team leader. And this means more money!!! Which is good, because we have so many plans and not enough money: we're going to the US for Christmas (which means shopping - hurra!!!), we want to go to Scotland next week, and to Egypt (maybe not the next year, maybe next winter). And I have to start paying back my student's loan which is scary.
And btw we were in a nice castle this week: Konopiste. It's around 45 km from Prague, not too popular, but very nice. It used to be Franz Ferdidand's hunting place, so it has a huge park aroud it and tones of dead animals inside (which is not that nice). And there was a wedding in the castle when we were there. It would be really cool to get married in a castle. Also, crazy expensive (probably).
OK, going back to work. Have a nice day everybody, and don't foreget about me! I promise, I will be back.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hey gorgeous, congratulations on the promotion! You're so awesome. :) Sorry I've been out of touch recently - life has been stupid busy. Hope all's well in Praha!!

Anonymous said...

Good to hear such news, Mrs Team Leader :) and congrats on saying "STOP!!" to stress, I wish I had this skill ;)

Don't give up, "Prince" and "castle" sound good together:)

Truskawka said...

HI Elizabeth, it's great to hear from you - I was afraid you're too busy with school or dead.

Regarding my promotion - I'm still waiting to see how much money they're going to give me. I don't really feel like doing it, but it's nice to be appreciated and $$$ :)))