Wednesday, August 23, 2006

In the world of fanasy

I wasn't exactly in the condition to post recently. And Prince did so you know what's going on. I'm sick :( I spend the whole Sunday and Monday in bed and half of yesterday. Fortunately, I have a great book: Kushiel's Dart by Jaqueline Carey. Oh, I just saw the gallery there and now I want the next tattoo. No, I don't have money for that! But when you stat with tattoos, you never want to stop. There are always some new ideas, nicer drawings you'd like to have on yourself. Oh.... Marta, don't even think about it!
So I have a cold or something. It's getting better now but even yesterday I left work very early, I just couldn't think. All the time I feel so tired... I hate being sick. Ok, I could get sicker so I'd go to the doctor and not have to go to work for a week or something that would be nice on the one hand. But this is just a bad cold. And I just need to handle it. The worst is sneezing. It's not like normal sneezing, it's like my whole body is trying to out....
Thank you all for all the ideas about moving to the US. We need to think about it more. Prince wants to travel more around Europe so it would be logical to stay somewhere around here for a few more years. Oh, we'll see. I can't think about it now.
And I'm going to the US in 4 days!!!! I'm so excited!

No comments: