Thursday, July 27, 2006

Happy time with a headache

I'm very proud of myself! In regards to my work. It can actually give some satisfaction sometimes.
That's what happened: buyer (specjalista ds zakupo) responsible for Poland is on holiday and I'm her backup. It's crap because usually it's sending requests for quotations and things like this. But 2 days ago I received a quote for more than 4 ooo Euro and I figured out: ok, let's try, the supplier can always say no. But he didn't! I got 4 % discount! I know it's not much, but it's a good beginning! I'm happy and proud.

Btw I have a terrible headache and the only thing I can think of is going to bed. It's all Lida's fault. As you may know, she's going to Nepal for 3 months and yesterday we had a small good bye party. I had a lot of fun! Lida has very nice friends, I hadn't known most of them before. Actually I had met just one: Misia. So they are all great people and we had a lot of fun and laugh. For the first time in my life I was laughing so hard at my own language. It appears that the sentence "Palenie tytoniu w czasie ciazy szkodzi twojemu dziecku." If you don't know, tyton is a little furry animal and if you'd burn it, it will harm storks sitting on the roof, and they would die and fall on your child :) Probably it's not all that funny to you all, especially if you don't speak Polish (this sentence really means "Smoking while pregnant harms your baby"). It's just a drunk talks but it was funny so I thought I will share it :)

I'm going back to my work. The main task for today is: not to fall asleep under my desk.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

macia brzydkie wyrazy niegrzeczna dziewczynka

Anonymous said...

No update ... maybe still headache :)