Thursday, June 29, 2006

Sama na obczyznie

I'm afraid my blog will soon become like Prince's one - no post for 3 months. I hope not, but... I don't really have anything interesting to say, just what was I doing and it's always about weekends. Today I don't have anything especially interesting either.
I'm in a weird mood recently. I miss my family and my friend from Poland. Here, pople are nice but they are different. All the natives - they are not the same and I miss "my people". The only positive thing that happend was that I met with Lida. On the other hand even if I were in Poland, I wouldn't see my friend too often. They are all busy - too busy to write an email :( And they are foregetting me very fast. I don't think I should be surprised - this year here, last year in Sweden, I think I lost them. Fun time of studies passed and now every yeaar I will have less and less friends, at least the old ones will go on their own ways. It's sad.
Last week it was my parents' 25th anniversary of marriage. I foregot about it. I feel really bad and ashamed. I'm afraid they are very dissapointed :(
So that's how it's going with me. I'm in this strange sad mood...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Old "links" between old friends disappeared but new "links" with new friends emerged!
New place = new job = new people = new friends, etc. Stop looking at the past, look at the future! Future with Rob ... home ... baby, etc. Try to find possitive views on your life. I know you can do it Marta!
And DO NOT STOP BLOGGING as your "older roommate"

Elizabeth said...

Aw Marta - I know that feeling, and it's awful. Moving from one place to another isn't always very much fun, is it?? But the new people one meets can be amazing (just like me!! *lol*), so hopefully you can continue to make new friends. Send me an email if you want to chat - I promise to write back!

Anonymous said...

Marciu,Marciu uszy do gory!!!! usmiechnij sie!! przeciez wiesz,ze masz nas,moze troche daleko,ale masz! buziaczki

Anonymous said...

Life doesn't need to be "exciting" to have value. I myself wrestle with this worry every time I think about writing. Friends, old and new -- and some you've never met -– keep up with your life when they/we read your blog. Your words are wonderful. Enjoy life and your words will reflect this joy whether they are "boring" or not. (And maybe kick R. for me for not ever posting something on his blog about how super busy he is and doesn't have time to write anymore. :P) Peace.

Truskawka said...

Oh, that made me feel better, thank you tacitus. I'll keep writting. And I'm trying to kick R. but he's too tall and runs too fast :)
Mloda, alez ja za Wami tesknie...