Friday, June 23, 2006

Great News!

I'm going to the US!!! Well, at least that's the plan. My managers finally decided to send us to Pittsburg for the training. Our company is based in California and Pittsburg and there in Pittsburg there is the same team as our and they invited us. On Friday July 7th I have the visa interview. The date is unfortunate bc we were going to go to Cesky Krumlov for 4 days (the 5th and the 6th is national holiday in the CR), at least 4 of us and I was organizing it. So now, we're not going there, we might go cannoying or something - we'll see. I'm mostly concerned about the visa. I'm so happy! It's almost impossible not to get it when going for business trip. But still, keep your fingers crossed.

And other things? I have wonderful pics of sky before the storm from our window but they are not downloaded yet :( I'll try to force Prince to do it, so I can post them.

I saw Lida this week. It was wonderful. I missed her, we hadn't seen more than two months. But this is a story for another post.

Tomorrow we're going to see Plcebo!!! It will be great!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds great about visa :)
For how many day will you get the visa? The small one, only for 10 days (I think) or the "better" one for years?

Anonymous said...

Czym się różni PRL od IV RP: „W PRL rząd był w Londynie, a naród w Polsce. W IV RP rząd będzie w Polsce, a naród w Londynie”. Czy w Americe? :)

Truskawka said...

Hahaha The visa should be for few years but we'll see.

Anonymous said...

Taky jsem Te rada videla, Marticko, doufám, ze se to bude brzy opakovat. Treba se na Vas prijdu konecne podivat...:-) Pozdravujte ode me Marysku, prosim....Mrzi me, ze ji neuvidim...Papa Lida

Truskawka said...

MAM NOWEGO CZYTELNIKA :))