Thursday, April 20, 2006

Polish, job and cleaning

Ok, ok, I promise - no more long Polish posts with names :)
For those, who felt uncomfortable, it was just presentation of my friends here and the strange relationships between them. It was the last time, I promise.
I went to the dentist yesterday. I was concerned, not to say scared - I haven't had my teeth checked for 3 years or more.... I sat at the chair and it took like 5 minutes. Everything is fine, no problems, nothing :))) I'm proud of my teeth, they behave well.
Except that - hmmm, nothing happened recently. We're getting bored at work. By now, we know our job quite well and we're fast. So it takes us about 4 hours to finish everything. We told our manager we want more responsibilities, but it will take a few months to figure something out probably. So we're on the Internet half a day. Like today: it's 11 a.m. and for now I don't have anything left. Something will come, I'm sure, but probably not too much. And that's almost every day. Well, there are usually 2-3 days a week when nothing comes later. I don't mind it too much, but on the other hand it's boring. And the time passes faster when there is some job to do. Also, I'm getting paid for just sitting here which is stupid. Yesterday I left at 4 p.m. Today will be probably similar.
This weekend will be busy - it's Elizabeth's last weekend :(( I love Elizabeth. So we're having dinner on Friday at her place, dinner and clubbing on Saturday and who knows what on Sunday (probably dying hehe). I have to start cleaning before my Mum will come. At least our place is in far better condition than the one in Krakow - it took us 3 days to clean, all 4 of us (even 5 with the owner LOL), for my parent's visit. Good old times. So I should start cleaning soon, as the weekend will be busy. And make my Prince forget he is a Prince for some time (members of Royal Families have cleaners and I'm not going to be his). I hope he will be a good boyfriend and will help me. Hope... he looked at me as I'd be crazy when I said we need to clean the windows. And I meant we - the windows are huge and I'm the small one in this relationship.
Uff, a long post :) Yes, I do not have too much work. But that's enough for now, maybe after lunch I will have some brilliant idea for a next post.

No comments: