Friday, March 03, 2006

Moustage contest

Looks like lazy day at work :) It's Friday - most of people don't want to do anything except things they foregot to do last week. Hmm, that scares me a little bit - the biggest problems appear always on Friday. On the other hand, I've just found a resolution to an issue from a month and finally we're moving forward with it. Today is also the last day of the 2006 European Moustache Contest :) It's a very funny event they figured out in my company - for a month guys grow their facial hair (actaully only moustage). The one, whose moustage is the biggest, funniest, most red (last year's winner) will win - today! And probably they will have team shaving afterwards. It may sound stupid but it's very funny, seeing all those guys trying to grow something :) Opposite to me sits one of them - and I can't not to laugh or at least smile every time I look at him. Some looks nice and better, some looks just so funny... But noone looks as good as Prince. Oh, he threaten me yesterday with his camera out of revenge for the last pic of him posted on this blog. But all he got was a very beautiful picture of a blanket (I was hidden underneath) :))

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe,
jest taka niemiecka kapela MiniMoustache, grają coś jakby francuskie fikusne disco :)))
www.minimoustache.de

epidemia...?

Truskawka said...

hehehe; moze to nie ptasia grypa jest na prawde grozna ale wirus wasowy :)