Thursday, March 09, 2006

I hate winter

OK, I wanted to write about something and I totally foregot what was it. Those weeks just pass by, one after another. And then weekends come and usually I do something interesting but then I need to wait next 5 days....Oh, it's probably because I saw the movie Office Space yesterday. Very funny movie and quite depressing. Except that my boss is actually cool, my job isn't so boring and everything goes well. But on the other hand it's Thursday and I'm already tired and just want to go home. And winter piss me off! It's March, it's not suppoze to snow any more!!!! I had enough snow last year in Sweden. Every day I wake up hoping that it will be worm and sunny. And every day it snows and it's cold! I WANT SPRING!!!
I don't know what we're doing this weekend. I hope Prince will feel better and we could have some fun. And I hope that I won't catch this ....something cold (I foregot how he called it but it was funny). Because we're going to Budapest next week!!! YUPPI!!! So I want spring even more!

No comments: