Monday, March 27, 2006

Let's go Sparta, let's go!

And Monday again... weekends are definitely too short. We had a very nice Saturday - first we went to a football match AC Sparta with FK Teplice, which was a lot of fun considering that I was always a soccer fan (that's right, not a football match - a soccer match) but I've never seen a professional match live. Unfortunately, there were no goals. But it was fun. And the rest of the day we spend with Courtney and Adrian: having lunch/dinner, playing foozball and pool and of course drinking beer. I really enjoyed it.
Oh, I almost forgot: it was really funny when fans were shouting: "Let's go Sparta, let's go!"
Sunday was very very lazy. I got up really late - at 1 p.m. (taking into account the time change - 12 a.m. which doesn't change too much - it was still late). I haven't done anything really, except laundry and shopping. And talking to my parents which is always nice. They finally decided that they will come to Prague!!! Yuppi!!! It took them like 2 months to confirm it, but now it's sure (I hope). I'm very very happy and can't wait!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

And what about Rob?
Is he also looking forward to see "parents in law"? :)
I am sure he is! :)

Truskawka said...

He said he has to go to Drezden for this weekend for visa purposes :)
He's scared and he the news that my parents will take our dog with them was a little bit too much for him. But he will survive - he has to.
But who are you to say - you live with your girlfriend's parents :)

Anonymous said...

And that is better ... I do not have clean the house etc. before parents arrival :)
When exactly are your parents coming? I want to know it because I would like to ask you and your parents for a favour.

Truskawka said...

And my parents?? They're comming for the last weekend of April.

Anonymous said...

Hmm, it is too late for me. Never mind. I wanted them to buy one polish book for me. I wanted to pick up it at Eastern but ... Thanks for attention :)