Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Nothing is as easy at it seems

As everybody knows, we are moving to a new apartment. It's great and beautiful and in the center, everything is great. Except our old apartment and especially its owner who decided to make problems. Partly it's our own fault. We interpreted the contract the way it was better for us. We also didn't understood each other with our flatmate, apparently. So now we have quite a problem: we should also pay the rent for February for our old apartment. And this is stupid! Especially that we don't have those money and we won't be living there. The only solution is to find someone for our place but it doesn't seem to work well. None of us know what to do. It's all fucked up! I don't want to cause problems to Lida or Ales. But I cannot pay it...
Work is still bornig today. I mean a lack of work is borning. I would really love to have something to do. I shouldn't complain, Prince was trying to convince me that this is better than having to much work, but we also agreed that he is extremely lazy :) That's the reason why he has problems with bringing me coffee to bed in the morning. Oh well, I guess I should learn how to live with that :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Many lazy people respond well to the right motivation. Have you considered acquiring a small stick and beating him with it? ;) Your man should at least be able to bring you coffee. He has a little machine that makes it for him after all!

Truskawka said...

Hahaha I don't think that he will apreciate such an advice from his friend :)

Anonymous said...

Something interesting ... check interactive pages of our swedish programme, there are two interviews made by Steven about klezmer music and probably there were "written" by Rob :)

Lims said...

LOL Bolek I see that you stay up to date all the time :)

Anonymous said...

I am a student ... not so many things to do, enough time for stupid things :)

Lims said...

Lol I have many things to do which means also: time for stupid things that won't let me study :) (btw I will try to keep my blog a little bit more updated) :)