Monday, January 30, 2006

New place, new start

I have so many things to write about and so little time :( Let me start from the beggining.
We have finally moved!!!! Now we have beautiful, charming and old appartment right in the center. It's great! There are 2 rooms: one bedroom / living room and big kitchen with dining area and couch. And tiny bathroom (the coldest place in the world).
We moved in on Saturday. It took us around 3 hours, fortunatelly Ales helped us and drive us and our stuff there. He even helped us carring it to the 4th floor (in the old building, it's like 7th in a regular one). After that I was totally dead! But we slowly started putting everything in its new place, moving things around etc. Yesterday we went to Ikea to get bookshelves and some other stuff. So we are actually set up in a new place :))
The only problem with it is that it's quite cold. Especially bathroom and hall. And on Saturday we were freezing (the heating was turned off for some time, so it took it the whole day to get warmer there). So I hope that the winter will be over soon. Well, it's not so terrible, it's just a little chilli. Actually I would get used to it quite easily (except the bathroom), but Prince needs it to be very warm.
As soon as I'll have pics, I'll post them. For now: you are all welcome! :)

1 comment:

Lims said...

Super :)