Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Już jutro!!!

I had a very nice evening yesterday. I saw Lida, we went for a coffee and finished with svarak, hot spicy wine (mniam mniam). Later on her friend joined us. First we talked about her: why, what, who, when.... and what is going to do now. Then we discussed the apartment and probably we'll move out (I'm already happy for that). And then Misia came. She's very interesting person: intelligent and funny, when I'm talking with her I feel like I'd talk to psychologist. And if she lived few hundred years ago, she would be one of the magicians (they called them somehow else...alchemists) from the Golden Street who tried to produce gold, or a druid or someone like that.
So we had a nice chat and a lot of svarak, we end up running with Lida to the train station, as she was almost late for her last train. We also got into discussion about politics, what guys usually do and girls are annoyed. But I actually enjoyed it, probably because she did not try to convince me that she knows everything better (like guys tend to do). We were laughing at our languages. Actually we end up laughing at almost everything. That was a very nice evening, very relaxing. Unfortunately, I didn't get enough sleep because of that and was tired at work and now I have to wait for my last load (?) of laundry to be finished. Tomorrow I'm planning on getting up earlier and going to work at 8, so I could finish at 4 p.m. Because I'M GOING HOME TOMORROW!!! YUPPIE YUPPIE YUPPIE!!!

No comments: