Wednesday, November 09, 2005

A perfect birthday cake

I'm a year older :) but it happens to all of us. Monday was the best day ever, probably my best birthday and all because of my Prince. He brought me roses right when I got up and we spend the whole day together. In the evening we went to the sushi restaurant. It was great! I've never had sushi before and I could try all different kinds. And I learned how to use chopsticks! It isn't so difficult as it looks like. Sushi is a really good food, espeially when someone likes fish as much as I do. Amazingly even Prince likes it and he tries to avoid fish hen he can. Afterwards we went for a short walk in the center of Prague and it even wasn't so cold (we had ice cream and we didn't freeze). We had a great time. And I have something to read, sommething that I wanted to read in English for a long time - the Lord of the Rings part 1: The Fellowhip of the Ring!
Hmm, my describtion does't reflect how it was and why it was so greatt, but believe me, it was a perfect day. I felt really special for the whole time, not just five minuts when people wish you happy birthday and foreget about it. This was actually second part of my bithday celebration - on Friday we went to a pub near by with Lida and Ales and Olga. It was quite nice and multinational. After some time our guys left us so we could freely talk as girls do and enjoy being without out men :)
And I have a job! That's a nice birthday present too. Tomorrow is my first day. I'm not even nervous as I normall am in this kind of situation. I'm more sad that my "holidays" ends. I hope I'll like it. The atmosphere looks nice, a lot of young people for all over the world speaking different languages. We'll see.
Tomorrow I'm also starting my Czech lessons. I've got a book "Chcemy mowic po czesku" - Czech for Polish speakers. And tomorrow I'm going to hae lesson with Lida. It will be fun. It's always fun with Lida.
It all reminds me that a year ago I'd just came back from Poland to Sweden and something started to begin between me and my Prince. I had a very difficult time first realizing that then admit it and finally made a decision and finish all I left in Poland. Even though it was one of the most difficult decisions I made in my life, now I think I did the best thing. Because I have never been so happy before, never had someone so good and loving as my Prince.

2 comments:

Lims said...

jak ja dobrze rozumiem te trudne decyzje....

Truskawka said...

:))) jestes zadowolona ze swojej?