Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Welcome to the strawberry field

Wohooo !!!
I have my own blog! And what should I write here? Who knows...for sure not me, just a small girl in a totally strange country, which is Czech Republic. I've just arrive to Praha to try to get to this great programme in economics. The problem is that I have no idea about math, but least I'll have a nice holidays.
I think that's all for the introduction, especially that it's late and I have lectures tomorrow in the morning.
Strawberry fields forever!

3 comments:

Rob said...

Welcome to the blogosphere, my lil Polka dot! :) Have fun in big, bad Prague...

Truskawka said...

It's not so bad, at least not yet, it's just empty and sad without you :(

Lims said...

hej hej hej !!!!
You will manage girl, Strawberry Fields Forewer, bedzie dobrze :) grunt to nie poddac sie na poczatku so don't give up :) zaśpiewaj sobie jak w reklamie "jestes tego warta" i szypułka do góry!!
Monika