Friday, June 24, 2005

I'm gonna try with a little help from my friend

I had my second math class today, seminar this time. Suprisingly, it wasn't so terrible! I've understood most of it and even could solve the problems by myself! Maybe I'm not so stupid as I thought. It's all because of Basia, my roommate. She explained me everything yesterday in the evening. I'm really lucky to have someone like she as a friend. She's great! Even if this summer programme (we call it Prep - preparatory semester) is a kind of competition, she's helping me a lot! I'm lucky with people, or maybe people are good in general. Well, I think they are. Probably some may not agree with this statement, but according to my experience, it's true. And I'm greatfull to God for it. For all of my friends :)

2 comments:

Lims said...

yes, with a little help of your friends you can do a lot of things!! :) I believe in that also.. (especially while writing this stupid master thesis..)

Truskawka said...

I'm going to work on it the whle weekend. Maybe except this evening - we're going out. And I should write at least half of empirical part, that's terrible, but...amd summer is beautiful and my friend went to the swimmingpool and I have to stay in the dormitory :(( But what can we do...