Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Resurrection?

A friend suggested that I should start a blog about the US. So maybe I should resurrect my old one. Who knows, maybe this time it will be interesting. All the different things I'll have to deal with in the US. It probably won't be very optimistic since I'm sure there will be lots of annoying stuff, but maybe I just think it now because I don't want to leave Prague.
Let's try and see if it works.
I wonder if anybody will read it. It don't really matter that much. At least if nobody will be reading, I may be completely honest and not afraid of offending anybody.
I guess that since I've started it in Sweden and continued in Prague, Seattle should also find it's way here.
Next post will answer the question why the hell I'm leaving the most beautiful city in the world to move to another continent, city I've never been to and don't really know much about, with a culture I'm not a huge fan of.
The short answer: love.
The long answer will come tomorrow (or maybe later today).

No comments: