Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Good ol' Sweden

I went out with Lida and Olga V. last night. I haven't seen Olga for over 2 years! It was great to see her and discuss all the gossips about people from Sweden. Good fun! And some very interesting information! Fortunately, we were good girls so I don't have a hung over and my training went well (oh, I was preparing it for some time). Now I'm getting ready to leave and for spinning. Need some good exercise! And on Monday we're going skiing! I'm scared to death so keep your fingers crossed that I won't die. I have never skied. But I will have an instructor so hopefully it will go well.

BTW I'm on the Facebook now :) Don't hate me for that Robi :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did not find your name on Facebook :(

Anonymous said...

Tell us some gossip from Sweden ... please

Truskawka said...

I can't find you either :)

Steven se rozesel s tu Svedkou a ma manzelku ze Slovenska... to je to najvic zajmave. Ale jestli chces se dozvedet vic, musime se potkat :)

Anonymous said...

I am not on Facebook. I never said I am.

Truskawka said...

That's why you cannot fine me :P

Anonymous said...

What? Only registered people can search on facebook? As not registered I looked for you and found few another Marta Piekarska.