Friday, February 29, 2008

No, no, no!

This week has been terrible! I am annoyed with the job and I really do not want to do anything. Actually, I would like to do something but what I am told to do, I do not want to do. There is a new position open and I am really interested in it. I was just told that I will probably not get it! I guess we need to move to Scotland fast or I should start looking for some other job here. And of course, the way I was told that I will not get it was extremely nice: "We know you are great and we know you would do great in this position but .... no." As usual, I was told how great I am and that took at least 5 minutes but at the end the explanation why not was so confusing that I have no idea what they meant. Oh, f**k it!

I am just really happy that it's Friday and now I want to either go to bed or spend the whole evening on the couch (reading or preferably watching movies, as silly as possible) or go out and get totally waisted. I have not decided yet which one I will do.

Have a great weekend guys!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does it mean that you are sure about leaving the Czech Republic? When?

Truskawka said...

I am not sure of anything. Rob is still trying to figure it out. Regardless, we should meet! We were talking about that with Lida and Olga the other day. So we may knock on your door one morning :)

Anonymous said...

Fortunetly you dont have our adress :)
On the other hand maybe in summer ...