Friday, December 07, 2007

RPG Superstar

I guess Prince will not post anything so I have to post on his behalf. He is participating in the contest for RPG Superstar organized by Paizo and past the first stage. He was chosen as one of 32 people (out of over 800) to create the country. I am very proud of him. His writing is great and he is doing something he actually enjoys (in opposite to his job and most other things). His country seems to be one of the best so I am pretty sure he will get into the next round (top 16). He is so awesome.
So if someone wants to support Prince, go to the site, log in and vote for Iskandia. It is a very cool place. I love it. (And I have no idea about D&D all of that stuff, but I like fantasy and Iskandria is a great concept.)

2 comments:

minivan soapbox said...

Thanks for posting this!! It's too late for us to vote in this round - but I don't think there is any way that he's NOT going to make it to the next round. Michael and I are going to keep our eye on it.

Truskawka said...

Thanks a lot for your support! Especially that you are not the biggest fan of D&D :)
Vothing for the next round starts this Wednesday at 9pm our time, noon Pacific.... 3pm your time.