Thursday, November 15, 2007

Przewlekle chora: starosc

As you know, last week was my birthday. I'm 26 now. And I think my body decided to prove me that I'm old. First, I had a bad cold. I stayed home for 3 days. Over the weekend I started to feel better. Not perfect, mind you, just enough to go to work. Everything is great, I don't have fever any more, my nose is running significantly less than it was last week. Except that now, I am getting annoying headaches every day. Not only. On Monday night I couldn't fall asleep. Nothing special, you will say. But I never have problems with falling asleep and I can sleep over almost everything. That night I was just laying there, my brain working like a computer with a new processor and really good memory card! After an hour I got up and read some. It took me 3 hours to fall asleep and the next day at work I wasn't able to do anything, I was so tired. But it happens sometimes, I thought. So the last night, I woke up in the middle of the night with a terrible headache and couldn't fall asleep. I took a pain killer and after some time went back to sleep. Then I woke up again with my stomach going all funky. After another half and hour I went back to sleep. So in the morning I stayed in bed longer. But I still could not eat anything, so far only a banana and a yogurt stayed in my belly successfully.
I am not that old!!! It seems that all the health problems I didn't get in the past years are coming to me now. I want to be young again :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe it is not any illness ...