Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Praski piekarnik

I guess you already realized I'm not so busy at work any more as I used to be: I have time to post on my blog every day. That's truth, but it has also negative aspects: we don't have enough work for the team and I need to get rid of some people. I have to decide who and how and when. Difficult.

I'm dying today - it's crazy hot and I went for lunch. It was a big mistake. I should have eaten fruits or yogurt as I planned. I'd feel better. On the other hand I'm going to the swimming pool today with Lida, so I thought that I should eat something normal to have energy to swim. But now I have even less energy than I would without lunch.

I will continue dying for the next 2 hours. I'm leaving early today to meet Lida. And I don't really care. It's too hot to stay here especially without work to make me busy.

No comments: