Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Evening plans

It's kind of a boring day. Nothing happened. I was thinking about going to see a movie (either Inland Empire by David Lynch or czech Vratné lahve) but I changed my mind. Our apartment is a total mess, we haven't had the time to do the dishes for at least 3 days so it's a disaster area. Also, yesterday we went to a concert (after I went to the swimming pool with Lida) and tomorrow I'm also going out, maybe I will convince Prince to go with me. So the only day to clean and just enjoy a calm evening at home is today.

The plan is:
1. go shopping on the way home and get something delicious
2. get home early, before 6 if possible
3. do the dishes as quickly as possible
3. clean all the clothes and other crap lying everywhere
4. cook something delicious
5. watch a good, optimistic movie, probably Jasminum, with dinner and the delicious thing bought earlier

Tomorrow I'll let you know if it worked. It's after 5 already, so I have to get going.

No comments: