Thursday, May 31, 2007

Short post written in a hurry

Ahoj!
I'm sorry for a long break but for some reason life is really crazy recently. I wanted to write about so many great things that we did, for example canoe trip or Prazske Jaro (we saw Wagner's opera made into one concert "Ring without Words" and China Broadcasting Chinese Orchestra - traditional Chinese music). Now, we're preparing for our greatest trip of this year - to Scotland. We're leaving tomorrow eary afteroon and I still have a lot to do, so I'll leave you here.
Take care and keep you fingers crossed that we both fall in love with Scotland - it might be our future home.

3 comments:

Lims said...

You are going to Scotland, I am going to Ireland, hoping to fall in love and into the job market too... :)

Anonymous said...

Good journey.

Truskawka said...

I thought you're moving to Germany! What happened?