Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter

We had a great, 3-days weekend! And shorter Friday, 'cause my boss told me to go home. I left before 3 p.m. which was great, I could spend some time with Little Mi. We had a nice walk by the river and at Letna, dinner at the Arab place which was delicious and och, we went shopping - she got some shoes. I was fighting with myself not to buy any shoes. And I succeeded! In the evening we met with Mark and Megan and played some Trivia Pursuit, which was weid, because I have no idea about American pop culture. Or at least not to the extend required by this game. but it was a nice evening.
Saturday I went to Church to bless the food (Polish tradition) and then we went to see a movie. We found great art cinema very close to us. We actually found it a long time ago and planned to go there many many times, but somehow it never worked. This time we finally did go and saw Red Road. Good movie. The only problem is that I was expecting it to be in English and it was not! It was in Scottish, which not at all English! I had to read Czech subtitles to understand anything! That will be the problem if we'll move there.
On Sunday I went to Church, in Czech. It was interesting experience. I understood 90%, but I did not know how to answer in Czech so I was praying in Polish and got mixed a few times.
In the early afternoon we went to horse races. It was a lot of fun. I bet a few times, but just 20 kc, so didn't loose much. The horses were beautiful.
Yesterday I went to Church again, this time the Polish one. Before I went jogging. After, we went for a long walk to Vysehrad. So now my legs are pretty tired. But it was a very nice day and I enjoyed it a lot. No i oczywiscie oblalam Ksieciunia. ale dostalam za to witka po tylku (czeski zwyczaj, ktory mu sie bardzo podoba).
And today is a hard back to work day. Hope you'r ehaving better time with it than me.

No comments: