Saturday, December 09, 2006

Jesienna plucha.


The weather in Prague is terrible - cloudy, rainy, cold and grey so I thought I should at least make my blog look more happy then the reality. (The picture was of course taken by Prince.)

I spoke with Lida about our blogs - her is always so much more interesting, because she doesn't write only "I did this, I went there", her is more philosophical. And more interesting, although I have sometimes problems understanding (it's all in Czech). Well, I'm no philosopher like she is so my blog will stay as it is. If it will stay for long.

So today we did Christmas Shopping part II. It wasn't as enjoyabale as part I (which I wrote about before but I guess in Polish), because of the weather. We went to Christmas markets at Stromestske Namesti and Vaclavske Namest and the market between Staromak and Vaclavac, by the big Ceska Sporitelna bank. Prince did some gifts shopping, I did a little, but I got me a scarf. And I got a cold or a flu (introduction to a flu) or something. Or maybe I'm just getting old, but my bones and musles hurt. So I slept for the whole afternoon and now I'm wondering how I will sleep at night but actaully I could go to bed now. I read in a magazine that there is a disease called hypersomnia. So maybe I am not as lazy as everybody thought, I'm just sick! Hehe. I need a lot of sleep otherwise I cannot function normally. I'm tired - good night :)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

situlin: I was talking with Marta about our blogs: her is more interesting because she is able to write about everyday things I hide myself in some stupid metaphores and most of my friends cannot understand it...:-)But I am not brave enough to change it so my blog will stay as it is:-)

Anonymous said...

Souhlasim s tebou Lido :)

Lims said...

And I cancelled my blog by mistake, but later felt happy about that. The blog was a mistake itself :) hello to Lida :)

Anonymous said...

Lida: Zdravím, Bolku i Moničko....Blog is blog, nothing more, nothing less:-))
Jak se mate?:-)

Lims said...

Lida = ahoj :) Bolek = ahoj :)
Hey, I need some information... what is the easiest way to get from the airport in Prague to the city centre?? :)
Marta, I am sorry for messing at your blog! don't kill me, please :)

Anonymous said...

I am sure there is a bus. But I do not know the number.
Are you going to Prague?
Marta help :)

Lims said...

Not me :) thanks Bolek

Anonymous said...

Lida - Ahoj Moniczko, from the airport should go bus no 100 to the metro station Zlicin...from there you will get very easily to the centre ...

Anonymous said...

Good traveling to the USA and Merry Christams with McDonald :)

Lims said...

Merry Christmas Marta and Rob :)