Monday, October 16, 2006

Praca, praca, praca

I appologize for not writting - I have a loooot of work. Mainly because I was kind of promoted. Kind of because I didn't get more money and now it seems I'm on probation period in the new position, and I'm doing both jobs - the old and the new one. I work for 10-12 hours a day and I'm just always so tired I don't want to do anything. Today I feel like crap. Yesterday I had problems with my stomach, I spend half a day in bed. It's not much better today. I'm getting back to playing cards - first time since I came back from the US. I don't feel like doing anything else.
Be patient, I'll be back.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back :)
It is good to hear that you are diong well (and promoting)

Anonymous said...

hmmm, "doing well"...?
chyba nie bardzo!
fajnie, ze sie w koncu odezwalas, sprawdzam te stronke najdalej co drugi dzien i to byla bardzo niepokojaca nieobecnosc:)

miejmy nadzieje, ze twoj szef nie przyzwyczai sie do mysli, ze dajesz sobie rade na 2 stanowiskach jednoczesnie:)

Truskawka said...

Now probably I will get a third job :). Well, at least his one mean more money hopefully. But there is a few things I have to fight for. We'll see.