Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I love Europe

Uff, finally I have some time at work. The last week was terrible. Well, it was nice, but terriblly busy. Now it's better. Andrea is still sick though so I still have more work than normally.
I just wanted to write about our weekend: we went for a concert. Prince was invited by his teacher - friend, who plays bass in the band. It was fun!!! Next day was not so nice but it was worth :)
And we have just decided that we're going to Budapest in 2 weeks!!! Hurra! Yuppi!!! I can't wait. Prince has just booked the hostel and in the evening we're going to get the train tickets. It will be great. We had quite serious discussion related to that yesterday. Actually it just started with Budapest, as we were counting our money and trying to decide if we can afford to go. Prince was having issues that he's going back to the state of his finances as when he was living in US and couldn't afford many things. Well, he doesn't have huge credit card bill but teaching English is not as well payed as we thought. And we still do a lot of fun stuff so in my opinion it's not so bad. But I'm afraid he will start wanting to go back to the US. And I'm not sure I'd like to move so far. It's not even an issue of distance. Well, I'm not like most Poles who think that US is heavens on Earth....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

stop smoking = saving a lot of money :)

Lims said...

:) some other Poles agree with you :) the land over the Ocean is not heaven on Earth :)

Truskawka said...

UFF, GOOD TO HEAR :)