Thursday, August 25, 2005

Starting a new life

Uff, I'm at work but my boss is not here at the moment so finally I can write something. Everything is going well. Very well. We'll see for how long. The job is ok, nothing amazing but it's interesting and people are nice. The atmosphere is great. Next week I'm staring calling Poland. Besides that, I moved to our new appartment on Sunday. It's still quite empty, we need to buy a lot of stuff. It will be getting better every month. And I really like the flat. Yesterday my Prince came so I'm not alone any more. We have huuuuge bed but small blanket :) And hopefuly next week my sister will visit us. I haven't figure out yet where she will be sleeping but it's not a problem. Unfortunately we don't have an internet there yet, we have to wait for Ales to take care of that. It's not easy here when you don't speak the language good. I don't have many problems with that but still. I managed to open an bank account in Czech language :)
My life is so changed now: I have to go to bed early, before midnight, get up early, all day at work, not much time for entertainments :) Very strange. And I have to be at work, not like at university, if I was lazy or hangover or something like that, I could just skip the lectures. And now it's impossible. Everything is so different. But I like it at least for now.

No comments: