Thursday, August 11, 2005

Places which we love

I´m at Hogskolan printing my master thesis and waiting for Prince and to have a cigarette. His final seminar is now. I'm sure he's doing well, he always does. I saw people stressed...oh, it´s a piece of cake compared to Polish defence, when you´re sitting in front of commision and they´re asking you questions from the whole studies. And here you have your paper, you have others papers, just have to discuss (which I probably won´t do, as usuall).
It´s great to be here again, with him and all of my friends. All the places and people.... Very very nice. I´m happy here. Unfortunatelly, I cannot stay and we couldn´t figure out the way to stay in Sweden, so...But I love Prague, so I´ll be hapy to go back, especially that Prince is comming there soon after me.

No comments: